A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy, Wardell Armstrong provide a comprehensive and diverse set of professional services to a broad client base, working closely with clients in both public and private sectors.
Privately owned and led, the company provides truly independent engineering and environmental advisory services:
- civil and structural engineering
- energy and environmental impact assessment
- ground and environmental engineering
- health and safety
- landscape and urban design
- mineral estates management
- mining and mineral resources
- planning and masterplanning
- social management and CSR
- waste resource management
With a long and successful history and expertise that spans decades, Wardell Armstrong has built an impressive track record and a reputation for high quality services to the mining industry projects in over 90 countries, with the principal expertise focused on Europe, CIS and Africa.
As a leading professional services firm, PWC offers clients a broad range of fully integrated services in areas that include accounting, audit, tax, corporate governance, corporate finance, business, and legal consulting.